22 November 2012

THANKS GIVING : WHAT I'M THANKFUL FOR

What am I thankful for? 

I want to thank my readers for reading ANCESTRY WORSHIP GENEALOGY because I always imagine someone is reading when I write, but it's very good to know that's actually true!

I want to thank those of you who have posed some QUESTIONS about genealogy research, as in answering I find myself learning more too!

I want to thank Google for the no cost blogging platform and tools that make this blog happen without my having to come up with money.

I want to thank Dover Publishing, which provides no cost artistic images for non-profit web sites and other uses. I never worry that I'm violating someone else's Rights to an image when I use Dover images.

I want to thank Yahoo for notifying me and helping me when my e-mail account was hacked into and my address book was used for spamming. It was disheartening and I still feel concern that my new genealogy friends might have been conned. 

I am also thankful that I have intelligence and the willingness to seek out information and that there have been times during my years as a genealogy researcher when I suspected I had divine help.

That's a lot to be thankful for!