08 January 2014

ARISTOCRACY AND ROYALTY - A COUPLE INTERESTING LINKS! - ROYAL COORESPONDENT and ROYAL MUSINGS

Seems to me I've met several people now who say their line goes to ROBERT THE BRUCE of SCOTLAND, but I'm not sure their research proves this.  By now  Robert must have many thousands of descendants though. 

Hey, I'm like you.  I may or may not be related to some aristocrats or extinguished royal personages, but I'm interested in those who do and are alive today.  What do they look like?  Are they still rich?  Do they all know each other?  Will any of them in line for lost power get it back?  Are they all marrying commoners?

Over the holidays I found some notes to myself about a couple sites that I've enjoyed reading.  I'm posting the links here and on my side bar!

They are ROYAL CORRESPONDENT

and ROYAL MUSINGS

Both impress me!  Check them out!