05 February 2020

SHE LOST HER PASSWORD ON HER ANCESTRY ACCOUNT : QUESTIONS FROM READERS

Question to Ancestry Worship - Genealogy BlogSpot:

I lost my password for my Ancestry Genealogy Account and it's been a couple years at least since I used it and worked on my genealogy.  I can't remember but I haven't paid any money in at least that long so I don't think I have a membership.  How can I retrieve my charts and other research?

Nancy

Colorado


Answer:

Try going to your nearest public library that has the free Library Edition Ancestry.

You may not be able to change the information you posted or add to it on the database, but you will very likely find your work on there and can print it out.  More data is loaded on frequently and you can continue your research for free at such a library.

*** This blog is not associated with the Ancestry genealogy database company.