11 August 2021

QUEEN MARY STEAMSHIP : TOURIST ATTRACTION IN LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA

I toured the Queen Mary years ago one time when I was in Long Beach. 

LONG BEACH PRESS TELEGRAM - QUEEN MARY BACK TO LONG BEACH OWNERSHIP

On this link there are a number of articles about the Queen Mary Controversy. Others I've read have suggested that it would cost about 23 million to do things like repair a rusty hull. I know some people are outraged because they think money like that should go to those people who are suffering. But I hear the money will be in place and I suppose one of the things that conservation and repair do is provide jobs.

II recently asked a woman who tells me she used to have a concession on the Queen Mary if there were ghosts. She said she had never seen one but there were reports where people felt as if someone was pulling the sheets off them as they slept and "a lot of people checked out." Yee! Perhaps a repair will have to include some mediumship?