10 September 2023

9/11 REINCARNATION STORY : CALEB REMEMBERS and COMMENTARY


The Ghost Inside My Child:  I recall that I may have reviewed this series some time ago, because I recall thinking that the title The Ghost Inside My Child was all wrong - inaccurate.  The title indicates that ghosts are possessing the body of the child....  I think it's attempt to suggest spookiness - creepiness. Reincarnation is not the same as possession or the same as a ghost.  It's a natural cycle of awareness.

The mother of Caleb says that other children's parents don't want their children to play with him.  Well, if it's a matter of not wanting their child to pay with another child because they don't share the same religious or spiritual beliefs, I'd say that's rather intolerant. 

Caleb is a child who is burdened with nightmares, phobias, memories of horror. And he's not the only one. Some children who are experiencing abuse in this life have no one to trust.  At least Caleb's parents love and support him.  If Caleb lived in my neighborhood he'd be welcome in my yard.

So what can we learn from children who remember a past life?

I think it's vital to listen to children who tell of their dreams, their beliefs.  If it seems that there is a past life possibility and the child is upset and this seem not to have an end to it, I would suggest you read Carol Bowman's books as a start.  There are a number of interviews and speeches she has given available on YouTube and the Internet as well.  I think she is in semi-retirement. Taking the child to a hypnotherapist is probably the next step.  I think it may be possible also for parents and children with this experience to network so that they all know they are not alone in this experience.