DNA OF ELIZABTH I "THE VIRGIN QUEEN" : NO SHE WAS NOT MALE and YES SHE BECAME VERY ILL
There are a few things I need to remind my readers of when it comes to DNA tests and evidence. DNA has progressed over the years and though these videos seem to be quite intelligently made, there may be other opinions or revisions available.
Elizabeth I was born 7 September 1533 and passed on 24 March 1603. She was the Queen of England and Ireland from 1558 until her death. She never married or had children and is known for using white lead cosmetic to smooth her skin, which had been pitted from having smallpox and might have poisoned her and her red hair. In this video it is suggested she took great care of her appearance and sought to seem ageless in order to appear powerful to her country's enemies.