30 July 2010

IRATE THAT OTHERS ARE LINKING TO THIS NOT FOR PROFIT SITE TO SELL GENEALOGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

I'm sorry to have to post this, but it's a legal thing.

As you can see, I, Christine, ANCESTRY WORSHIP GENEALOGY, am NOT USING THIS BLOGSPOT to sell genealogy or other related products such as GENEALOGY DATABASES, books, etc. I'M NOT FINANCIALLY PROFITING from this blog and I see no reason why anyone else ought to use my work to profit. If anyone is ever going to profit it should be me.


If I read a book or use a database (usually FREE ONES) and I think something is interesting and my reader may be interested in it too - that is a RECOMMENDATION for that BOOK/AUTHOR/SITE only. I am not telling you where to buy it or to buy it at all.


Site owners who pirate, and do this to me are taking MY REPUTATION into their hands without my knowledge or permission - until I catch them. THEY ARE CLAIMING VICARIOUSLY that I am giving their products and services a commercial WHICH I AM NOT. THEY ARE PRESUMPTUOUS. They don't know me, and they are taking a RISK that I may actually NOT AT ALL AGREE WITH THEIR P.O.V.


And I am Happy to be a Citizen of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA where with my Right to Free Speech I may actually CONDEMN THE PRODUCT or SERVICE or the COMPANY!



THIEVES and CONS on the Internet PUT ME IN A VERY COMPROMISED POSITION because I DO NOT WANT MY NAME or the NAME OF THIS BLOG - ANCESTRY WORSHIP GENEALOGY attached to people and products I do not know, have never even been contacted by - people and products that I may think
S T I N K !



So the only thing I can say to my readers is I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM and I DON'T buy their product or service. And I don't think you should either.



IT ESPECIALLY INFURIATES ME THAT OTHERS web site owners ARE LINKING HERE and even stating that I AM PAYING THEM - that ANCESTRY WORSHIP GENEALOGY is one of "their" blogs. I work hard on this blog, put many hours in designing it and writing for it; I have a college degree in writing and years of experience as a genealogical researcher. Certainly I am trying to be helpful to others, but that does NOT MAKE ME AN EASY MARK. My original writing is by law copyrighted as mine the moment I publish it the first time... And I reserve all rights including INTERNATIONAL and INTERNET rights.



I think these site owners know better but just figure they'll thieve till they get caught, and are counting on me not knowing and shutting them down long enough to sell stuff.


These people have not shown me the smallest respect before showing off MY ORIGINAL WRITING and ENTIRE CONTENT AS THEIRS. It makes me furious. And I admit it, I can't help feeling they especially thought they could shaft me because I'm a woman!



GOOGLE HOSTS MY BLOG FOR FREE. I THANK GOOGLE.

I PAY NO ONE TO HOST MY BLOG. DO NOT THINK THAT ANYONE BESIDES ME IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUCCESS OF THIS BLOG.