23 May 2013

BIO CHANNEL LOOK-A-LIKES : TED DANSON AND ANDREW JACKSON?

lookalikes BIO CHANNEL link  YOU WILL ASK YOURSELF " HOW ARE THEY RELATED?"

Take a look at these look-a-likes and tell me what you think.  These people are not supposed to be related.

If a genealogist researched them, I wonder, would they still be considered not related?

Some time ago I contacted a person who may have a relative in common with me.  It's been a while and perhaps she was just being polite when she said she would go through some pictures.  I have to admit I WANT TO SEE WHAT THIS PERSON LOOKED LIKE!  If I saw them out shopping at the mall, would I instantly guess they were related to me somehow?

Seems from the time a baby is born, people are trying to figure out who it looks like.  Some see the mother.  Some see the father.  Some see a great uncle.  It is really strange when you don't look at all like your siblings.